hangOUT is our Discord group for folks aged 13-25! We meet every Tuesday from 4pm to 6pm.
Join us for social times, workshops and more!
- Who can come? Anyone 13-25 across NSW, is welcome. Age ranges alternate weekly (13-17 and 18-25). See our calendar for upcoming dates.
- Format: An informal online space, operating similarly to a chat forum. Sometimes we open streaming/voice capabilities, but usually our group is text/chat based.
- When: Tuesdays (weekly) 4PM-6PM
- Where: Twenty10’s private hangOUT Discord Server
- Accessibility: Our aim is to provide an online space that is inclusive and accessible for all participants, and their various needs. Contact us for more information.
Discord is an online platform, which is accessible via a smart phone, tablet or computer. Twenty10 has created our own private Discord server (or online space), which we moderate for young LGBTIQA+ folks across NSW.
Want to join us?
We have a strict intake process for our online space, to ensure that it is exclusively for young folks from NSW. To join us, email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions listed on our auto-response.
These steps include filling out an online form and then completing a quick video call with one of our staff members via our private intake server. Once this is done – you’re free to join us!